Caring For Your Silver Statue
Caring for your silver statue is easy, fun and a great way to pass the time on a boring conference call.
It’s also a good way to maintain the aesthetic appeal of your acquisition.
We crafted your collectible in the way that we thought you'd like it, but if its not at that stage yet, you can clean, buff and polish to achieve the finish that you want.
- Exposure to heat, light and humidity will cause your statue to naturally darken in color over time. This is nothing to worry about.
- You can always return your statue to its original tone/color with a good cleaning.
- Wear gloves when handling your statue to minimise marking and oxidization.
- To clean your statue, remove any dust using a soft-bristled brush. Wash in warm water and mild soap, then dry.
- Follow with a specialist, ammonia-free silver cleaner, closely following any instructions provided for application.
- After using silver cleaner, always rinse your statue thoroughly in warm water to remove any product residues. Dry your statue with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Use the small buffing cloth provided to shine and polish your statue.
- Natural gases from the casting process can cause small white/grey bubbles to appear on your statue. Use a soft bristled toothbrush to gently clean these marks away.
- Never use toothpaste, cola or abrasive solutions such as bicarbonate of soda to clean your statue, as these can cause damage to the finish.
If you have any questions about silver statue care, please get in touch – we are happy to help!